Thursday 5 January 2012

OK The Cat's Out of the Bag!

Hi everyone! I have been busting to tell you and now I can! The project I have been working on is for the Pages2Scrap Design Team in Tuggerah! Head over to the P2S blog here http://pages2scrap.blogspot.com  to check out all the great DT projects PLUS heaps of extra's! P2S is one of my favourite shopping places with heaps of cool scrappy stuff to buy! My project for the first DT is a retro "Game Boy" Mini Album......the cover is pictured below, but I didn't actually get a chance to get any pics of the inside and back! Not to worry....you will just have to pop in to the store and check it out next time you go for scrappy supplies! = )
I did, however, get a chance to put together a How To for this cute project....here it is!
If you want to print the instructions out, all you need to do is click on the Tute and press "Save As..." and give it a name and location on your computer....you will have to do this for each of the three pages....sorry! = ( Shouldn't take long to do though! = ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment