Saturday 5 November 2011

Alice in Wonderland Mini

Hi everyone! I am working on the most amazing Mini at the moment using Marion Smith's Wonderland Mini Album Hybrid Kit. This is a fully printable complete kit, designed I am sure, to satisfy even the most impatient customer, such as me! With this amazing kit, should you find yourself with a spare afternoon to scrap and are too lazy to go out or the shops are closed you can purchase this online with instant download, then print, cut and put it together, from there the world is your oyster! All you need to do is embellish it and add personal touches to make it your own! AWESOME!!!!!
So here is a link to this amazing kit:

http://www.marionsmithdesigns.com/shop/wonderland-digital-mini-album-kit-298.html

Here is a sneak peek at the cover of mine....... I must tell you though, that I have added quite a few elements myself that I have gotten from around the place, so not all of what you see in mine is in the kit.



Please forgive the poor quality of the photo, it is 1 am here at the moment and there is no natural light at all! I will take some more pics tomorrow so you can see the amazing colours on this cover and the gold trim etc. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have completed the mini and I can share pics of the entire Mini Album! = )

I will also be posting some embellishments that I have made for Christmas, along with hints and tips on how to create some of them!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment